Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Bee and Butterfly Encore

Here are a few of my garden visitors in my yard over the years.
I was asked for some bee and flower photos for a business promotion so I looked through some of my photos over the years. It was fun seeing so many of my little visitors on my favorite flowers. Above is a fragrant Rugosa rose that is quite prolific once it starts blooming. 


New England Asters are my favorite because they are like a fireworks of purple blooms in early fall. This bee has legs full of pollen!





    Iris and daisy make a nice combo.


Joe Pye weed is a great feeder for bees and butterflies. Another great native plant.

The color of this native Ironweed is spectacular and full of pollen. It is loved by this yellow swallowtail.


A White Sulphur on the purple New England aster.



 

No comments: