Here is a little bit of Spring! I made this page because I'm thinking about teaching a design and color class. Here is a sample of some design DO's and Don't s.....
1. Have at least 2 photos line up for a "line of vision" on your page.
2. Create a diagonal if possible. Note the two biggest violets and the purple sticker create a diagonal feel.
3. White borders make the photos "pop"!
4. Torn Border on the left creates a line of vision that is pleasing to the eye.
5. Purple, green and orange create a perfect triangle on the color wheel. Any geometric shape on the color wheel creates a color harmony. That is SCIENCE!
6. There is NO trapped space in the middle of the page. Trapped empty space in the middle is awkward.
Please let me know if this was helpful and if you think design and color would make an interesting class to take.