Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Garden Bounty!

Today's blogpost: My friend Robin from BIRD TWEETS has a wonderful blog that I follow. She asked us how our gardens are doing this year. Check out her blog below! I really enjoy her thoughts and beautiful photos. This is what I brought in yesterday from the garden. The tomatoes are coming in fast and fierce now! It is such a rush to bring in goodies and feed them to my family and friends. I buy my seeds in February and have high hopes.....I am never disappointed, they always grow! This year I have have asparagus, arugula, beets, beans, chard, lettuce, peas, carrots, tomatoes, zucchini, peppers, basil, nasturtium, brussel sprouts, cilantro & cress. What do you have that you are proud of?
Below are yesterday's bounty, sauteed with butter on top. Everything tastes good with butter on top!
I will miss summer when it I don't have a bounty to bring in!

No comments: