Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Back Up Hardrive on Critical List

I have not been making blogposts lately because my back up hard-drive is still in intensive care....if you want to see more- click on "see original post" to see 2 year of blogpostings.  Thank you for the prayers. I think that a lot of us think that nothing could happen to a back up 2 terra byte hard-drive, but it did go out.

Fortunately all but a few of my 15,000 photos on the drive have been printed and been put in my albums, although the StoryBooks I am working on will be lost.  I sent my Janowski book to the Creative Memories Digital Center as page prints before it went down, so I can retrieve them if I need to.

I wish I would have backed those up on my flash drive...what was I thinking?

Keep praying.

1 comment:

Chandana said...

Hi,

This blog will surely be a blessing for you.

http://holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading.

God bless you.