Monday, August 2, 2010

Book Contest

I got the link today to vote for my children's book, The TREEmendous Maple in a Blurb contest. I could win $25,000 or other prizes.  I would love to be able to pay for a year of Ian's tuition at U of M!  Please vote, it takes 30 seconds and I would greatly appreciate it.  The book is a story poem that tells the life story of a tree in my backyard, and how it will be remembered.  The tree has been hit by lightning and is completely hollow.  It is cracked and creviced on 3 sides of its base, but it still is as green as can be.
You can read the book and see the photos at the link on the top gadget on the right side of my blog.  I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site poweroftheflower.blogspot.com
Is this possible?