Sunday, September 15, 2019

Love, Louis, cover


It has been 6 devoted years and 22 more to write this book. Yes, I wrote that right. I started in 1988. I started asking the family questions about Louis. I first asked the most elder members in the family. They did not seem to know a great deal about the life of Louis in his early years. We all forget so much, so I did a lot of research in libraries, Newspapers.com, Ancestry.com, universities, National Archives, hired many genealogists just to name a few.  I searched and fell down countless rabbit holes.
That is why a book is so important, and sharing it with others. A life can live on a little longer after death and inspire a few more people before their flame is completely buried in the past.
It will be back from print in mid-October. This will be my flame for now, and I will share its light for as long as I can.

No comments: