Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Goodbye Ray of Sunshine

Ray passed away on Tuesday the 7th, the same day as Michael Jackson's funeral. I did a lot of crying today. Ray would always smile, and I never saw him mad (although I think he was a very intense car driver!) I will miss him very much. If he saw something he could help.....he would do it. "Just put vitamin E on it."
Ray was like a grandpa to my kids. He was always there to support my kids. I even had Alice and Ray as people to call on my kids school emergency cards for all their school years. Maybe his niceness will rub off on me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely photo series you did on Ray. We will surely miss him!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to share stories of a wonderful man. I know you will miss him and happy that you have great memories of him. Prayers to you and the family.
Kim